I just love my Voyager Multimedia tutorial CDs. I own all five. Hunted them down one at a time ten years ago. They were out of print, even then, and hard to find. Probably not a big commercial success in the first place.

They're music appreciation tutorials.

Beethoven's 9th symphony
Dvorak's New World Symphony
Schubert's Trout Quintet
Mozart's "Dissonant" Quartet in C Major
Ricard Strauss -- Several tone poems. "Death and Transfiguration" "Til Eulenspiegel" "Thus Spake Zarathustra"

They're hypercard stacks, with music tracks, on CDs. There might be some custom xcmds to control playback of the music.

As I use Classic mode less and less often. It's only a matter of time before it will stop working, and then I won't be able to enjoy these disks any more.

They're VERY well done, though they have a rather primitive appearance, by today's standards.

I think Jacque knows the author. Maybe others.

It would be wonderful if someone could somehow make these work in Rev. I imagine permission of the copyright holder would be necessary.

Has anyone thought about this?

Tim Miller