I should have said something on digg.com about #2. I don't really consider #2 a problem. It has to do with converting decimal to binary. Excel stores numbers as numbers, not as text, and there is no way to store 12345.12345 in binary as exactly that.

--
Peter T. Evensen
Juice Plus+ Independent Distributor

Alex Shaw wrote:
Hi

I was thinking how nice it would be if a project of mine could natively read & write excel documents. Should be easy to write a parser in rev, right? Well after reading this article that idea has be thrown into the wastebin.

http://www.arstdesign.com/articles/OOXML-is-defective-by-design.html

regards
alex