Trevor wrote:

    The stack should reopen to the size it was prior to the user
clicking on the maximize button in the title bar.
Is it counterintuitive to me also, and is it why I must a command that can "maximize" a stack.
The best intuitive method, is that :
- The user set the rect of the window
- He want to maximize it, so it maximize the window.
- He quit the software.
- When the software is re opened, the window must be appear maximized, and when he click on the maximize button, the previous rect (not maximized) is set.

Runrev cannot do that, so, if is it not fixed for 2.9, I will try a tricks. But, this is a CRITICAL problem for a programming language that permit to make quickly GUI.

Damien