On 22 Oct 2007, at 03:44, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Dave wrote:

Does anyone know if the Geometry has been fixed in the latest version? I really don't want to invest all the time editing the objects if it still goes beswick!

The GM is good for what it does, but it can't anticipate all possible combinations of object-ordering needs, and will fail in some cases.

Writing one's one geometry management is so simple that I never understood why RunRev saddled themselves with writing 40k of GM script just for a subset of needs.

Well, if it's that useless and flawed why don't they just get rid of it? Seems like something a newbie would use and then end up in a panic cos all their objects disappear into outer space! At the very least it should come with a stern health warning!

All the Best
Dave