on openstack
  send "mouseUp" to btn "foo"
  pass openstack
close openstack

Is this wrong? It's such a simple procedure. How could it be wrong? If it is, please fill me in on it.

On Nov 7, 2007, at 3:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

If I understand you correctly, you can't send a mouseUp message
automatically after opening the stack. That also means you made a
mistake somewhere, which needs to be corrected. I don't think that
using the idle handler, or send, is a good alternative in this case.
My advice would be to find out why you can't send that mouseUp command.

The Finder simply updates open windows once in a while, including the
desktop. It doesn't matter at which level in the hierarchy they are.
However, if you add or remove a folder, the window gets updated
instantly.  Not sure that it helps you, but if I do a test writing
files to a folder or the desktop, I see the file appear instantly on
my local disks, but not that quickly on network disks.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille