Hi all,

> I don't believe so; AFAIK the IDE does not prevent your stack from
> getting preOpenStack messages. Perhaps you were thinking of startup?

Well, my experience is that it does not get sent if Rev is not yet open and you double click on a stack file, or drag the stack to the rev icon in the Dock under Os X.
If Rev is already open stacks Do get preOpenstack and openStack.

(latest 2.8 version, GLX installed, but I think the reason is the normal IDE not GLX)

and the IDE definitively catches a "custom" shutdownrequest handler.

In our current project we make a data "backup" before the user quits, that is triggered by a "shutdownrequest" handler in a stack that is also being "use"d!, but in the IDE, the app quits
WITHOUT making any backup.

ATB,

Malte

Regards