Useful Thing-

VB Mahjongg

Sometimes I forget that one of the things to use your computer for is to play games.
It's been a while since I featured a game, so here is one of my favorites. Mahjongg is
a fun and
addictive game.
A set of tiles are stacked on top of each other. Open tiles may be removed when
matched.
This is an ancient game of concentration that can provide hours of entertainment.

Here's the author's description of the game-
"The game consists of a shuffled arrangement of tiles stacked
in a particular way. The arrangement of the stack is called
the "dragon." This is a solitaire game, and the object is to
remove pairs of tiles until they are all gone. This must
be done in the shortest amount of time. If your time is less
than any other score on the top 10 top scores, you are added
to the top score list. "

The file is 3.8M and can be found here-
http://chomer.com/freeware/mahjongg1.htm

Program requirements: