Hi All,
I have a stored procedure,  which is something like this.

call example(?,?,?,?,?,?)

The first four params are IN params and the last 2 are out params. If I
set the mode="OUT" or set the mode as "INOUT" in the sql-map xml file I
get a

                --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type;
nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:

                --- The error occurred in
ibatis/config/procedures/example.xml.

                --- The error occurred while executing query procedure.

                --- Check the {call example(?,?,?,?,?,?)}

                --- Check the output parameters (register output
parameters failed).

                --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type

                at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.translat
e(SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.java:121)

                at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.tran
slate(SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.java:322)

                at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClient
Template.java:197)

                at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.executeWithListResul
t(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:220)

                at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(SqlMapC
lientTemplate.java:267)

                at
com.apollo.sisaw.entry.dao.implementation.IbatisTranscriptActivityDaoImp
l.insertTranscriptActivity(IbatisTranscriptActivityDaoImpl.java:408)

                at
com.apollo.sisaw.entry.dao.implementation.IbatisTranscriptActivityDaoImp
lTest.testInsertTranscriptActivity(IbatisTranscriptActivityDaoImplTest.j
ava:197)

                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

.
The procedure does run fine if I change the mode to "IN" but the values
that I expect to be set into the input map I provide is being set as
null. I dont know what has to be done. I am using Spring with Ibatis
together and have an oracle database. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Sundar .