Hello,

Along with upgrading from Real3D te Realsoft3D, I'm planning to buy a new screen and videocard. Does any of you have tips?

About the screen:
I was thinking of a 21" CRT screen (because I don't like the constrained view angle of TFT sceens and beacause of their price). Oh, and I don't want to see them thin Trinitron wires. Tips?

About the video card:
I understood that RS3D uses the video card to generate solid previews of the scene, and so it is important to have a card that is not too slow. Any recommendations? I'll use the software only for stills, and I do not want to spent too much money.

Thank you.

I g o r