Aidan O Driscoll wrote:

Hi Guys,

After my big long rant mail - heres another one - this time not a rant, but maybe very positive stuff.

As I said previously I THINK the core important elements of any 3D app is solid MODELLING, TEXTURING and ANIMATION tools / features. One of these things - TEXTURING - I think is most important - it gives life to the mesh. To this end I went hunting for decent UV UNWrap apps. I found the following called ULTIMATE UNWRAP 3D:

I have ultimate unwrap and it's a fabulous and fast program. But since RS 5 I prefer to use overlapping UV sets within RS and avoid all the exporting/importing business.

George