Yep , me again ... :

  Sorry to be flooding but this will be interesting to many
here . As you know we now have a Realsoft Wiki and it is a
real first class operation (thanks Fre Ber and Matthias) ,
so you may not have the time to write tutorials or to place
some of the stuff you think is vitally important up there .

  OK ! I've created a little section that is strickly text
based and is Titled :  Mailing_List_Tid_Bits and it is very
simply , stuff that has been on this list ... of any kind ...
of any topic ... of any format ... no limits !

http://rswiki.matthias-kappenberg.de/index.php/Mailing_List_Tid_Bits

or  http://tinyurl.com/cpxu4 if that long url wraps on you .

   Think about it guys ! All that work you put into enormous
emails explaining elaborate work arounds and methods can
simply be copied and pasted there !!!

  Provide an internal or external link ... whichever you prefer.
If you add an internal link others can follow behind and edit
and add to your efforts with .jpeg's or suggestions !

  Started the ball rolling there with a miniscule fraction of
the information that you all have so selflessly offered here .

  I know it can be time consuming to write Wiki tutorials , so
here is a chance for you to contribute in a very quick manner .
If you ever used someone else's interesting email advice , please
take the time to post it for the others here that may also need
that important info today or tomorrow (or yesterday!) .

Please Think About it !

Cheers !

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio