Andreas Kreisig wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for your effort! One question: would it be possible to implement a
>> switch to use polygonal SDS objects instead of analytics? The reason is that
>> I'd like to change the geometry to use the created objects for further
>> modelling.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andreas

Hello Andreas,
You are quite welcome. Unless I misunderstand your question, the
greebling operations only work with SDS meshes; which can of course be
set to polygonal, smooth, etc.. On the other hand, if you are referring
to the nurnie additions, then just create the desired nurnie object, an
SDS cube set to polygonal for example, and name it "my_nurnie" (note the
underscore) and then select  "User" in the  "Nurnie Shape" cycle gadget.
This will  cause REal GreebleZ! use your object as the nurnie addition.
As mentioned in Issues and Bugs, the dimensions will not necessarily be
exact, depending on the initial structure of your custom nurnie object.
Finally, level obejects can be used as nurnie objects, making it easy to
place more complex structures.

Hope this helps,
Zaug

--
My love of the  halfling's leaf has clearly slowed my mind.
<|8?o