On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:57:29 +0200, Aidan O Driscoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

GAry,

It has been, I sent a mail after this saying so.

http://rs3dwiki.the-final.info/index.php?title=ExternalLinks

Thanks for these. I've just run LightZone for linux and it works very well. Seems the Win/Mac versions are commercial.

There is a monster continuing thread at cgtalk about freeware. Sticky at the top of general discussion. It keeps growing but if you've got a week or two you can troll through them.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I'll put any gems on the wiki.

Geo

Cheers
Aidan

At 06:13 31/05/2006, you wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> For those NOT at the IRC - here is a list of FREE apps I popped up this > afternoon at the IRC. I just copied and pasted the list to here. Maybe some
> useful stuff.
> Aidan

I ask yet again (& again) ... "Aidan , why not throw
this very usefull list up on the wiki ?"

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net