Hi Zaug, Arjo ...

Zaug:
>the speed of your
> progress
More or less a kitset thing. We don't need winter insulation down here like
you might be used to, so the builder bloke simply follows the colour codes
on the framing, etc, and five days later I move in. The sub-floor took a bit
longer but that was because I did that part ... and the geo-tech dude wanted
massive footings because of the hill soil types as well. Then we had three
weeks of weather that held everyone up. Anyway, the whole thing has been
real fun.

Arjo:
>nice studio
The view is the thing with this one.

The trouble is that with over-kill years of RS walk-throughs, summer/winter
sunlight animation tests, 3D framing set-ups, view checks, etc ... almost
didnt have to build the actual thing with so much virtual on the hard drive.
Double fun. Even better when the local council folk took a look at the
drawings in the submission ... not quite what they were used to apparently.

And yes, I'm very happy with the result ... the RS preliminary drawings
suggested it might be useful and now that its up, this is confirmed for me.
Still a ton of small bits and pieces to tidy up, power, etc.

Thanks for your words and no I'm not gonna do a tut for the wiki, sorry in
advance,

Neil Cooke