Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von Robert den Broeder
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2006 09:34
An: User-List
Betreff: New tutorial

Hi all,

Stefan 'Blockbuster' Klein and I are proud to present our latest tutorial.
It's a German - Dutch coproduction: Stefan did the modeling part, I did the
text and images.

I would like to thank Arjo Rozendaal and Boris Jahn for their excellent
proof reading and Vesa for his super cool car paint shaders, which he made
for this tutorial.

I want to release this tutorial now before going on holiday tomorrow (3
weeks). We know that some improvements can be made. I will add them when I
get back (OK, Boris!?).

For now, have fun!

Oh.. Here's the link:
http://members.chello.nl/rbroeder (go to the tutorials section, you'll see)

Best regards,
Robert & Stefan

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and
confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person
who receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his
employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is
informed that he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof.