> Started the render again with higher settings... 270 frames to go
> (1000 total), less than 2 minutes per frame but increasing because
> the animated bump height is getting higher at the end. I attached one
> frame to whet your appetites (54 kb, that's ok isn't it?)...  I'm
> surprised by the render speed, displacement isn't always as slow as I
> thought :)
> -Mark H

  Great looking image Mark . I think it was almost exactly
1 year ago that you started working with RS3D & World Mach-
ine landscape meshes ?

  You mentioned then about displacement artifacting when a
camera came too close to a mesh and that "bird's eye view"
helped eliminate artifacts .

   V6 will have the Instancing power you've been looking
for (that Vue has) . You've been posting some really int-
eresting test images through the last couple of years .

Thanks for sharing your work .
studio