Hi,
I don't know who did the animation with the snail and the monster in the box but it was nice and well done. It's also different to see an animation made with Realsoft taht is not a tech(feature) test.
I really liked it. Congratulation to that guy.

I made a free 3D convertor from .obj to Sunflow http://sunflow.sourceforge.net/ Since the exported .obj I have used for testing was made with Realsoft. Realsoft->.obj->Sunflow I can assure you that it works fine with .obj generated by Realsoft. It only support one polygon object (uv + normal) per file.

Tips :  The manual for sunflow can be found on the sunflow forum in .pdf

   You can find it on my website www.NeuroWorld.ws

It is made in c++ and it's the most powerfull convertor to sunflow yet.
This convertor can be made to export to any format in less than 2 houres or less.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws