Aidan O Driscoll wrote:
Hi Jean-Sebastien,

Thanks for this. I have been using Sunflow with Blender for a while now, nice to see a method from Realsoft. Are you going to submit it for the Sunflow Downloads page?

As you are at it - have you seen 3Delight? http://www.3delight.com/en/

"3Delight is our full-featured, fast, fully mature and RenderMan®-compliant renderer."

One licence is free to use:

"The first 3Delight license is free of charge. This is a fully functional license that is liable for commercial use"

Just a thought - Its a comprehensive render app. Of course in the open source Renderman thing their is also Pixie.

And outside of all of that I found Indigo a nice render app too,

Cheers and again BIG THANKS,
aidan