[......]
With the resolution this high the box seams are less obvious between boxes
and can be easily fixed in photoshop.

Hope this is of use

Regards

Jason

Thanks for the tips Jason. Your interior renders are among the best, so I assume you know what you're talking about ;)

When working with many cores, it's also an option to increase Raycount and decrease blur. The raytracing part will benefit from the total CPU power, the blurring is much faster with small blur size and iterations, and the GI might look better. But artifacts can get more pronounced... before you know it, raycount is getting too high even with a large render farm.

I swore not to touch V5 GI again since seeing this V6 test render
http://www.realsoft.fi/gallery/images/cabinets.jpg
but if V6 release takes too long I may commit perjury ;)

my 2 cts,
Mark H