tijai wrote:
Hello list,

i found some old musicvideos on youtube, all done by me (not the music, of course) in the late 90s on my old amiga 4000/60 (and some other amigas)
with the good old real3d v3:-)

maybe somebody have fun watching this historic stuff:-)

for the x-mix series from K!7:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=_a275bkNab0
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnQTJJtVeg&amp;feature=related <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnQTJJtVeg&amp;feature=related> http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=0SCZ_93mO1o&feature=related <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=0SCZ_93mO1o&feature=related> http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_orUrOSzc&amp;feature=related <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_orUrOSzc&amp;feature=related>

and a very silly one... for koch media, munich...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu49cZBcAW0

best regards,

tijai

Wow, these are long animations. I don't understand why today with the faster computer and better software we only find really short animations and not very imaginative.

Consider the link to these animation in my important e-mail.
Do you have any new animation of this kind made recently, if no why?

I was first fascinated by 3D animation because it could generate impossible images and impossible worlds..

I like your work tijai more than anything else because you have a great imagination and because you created the best vehicle model ever.

Create more so we can all enjoy.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.CombadZ.com