Arjo Rozendaal schrieb:
Very nice animations Tijai!
I like the third one best. Must have been a long time of rendering!

Arjo.

Hello Arjo,

thanks.... the third one...the one with lot of eyes?  :-)

this video was rendered very fast.... the fastest of them all... i remember i had a very very short time to do this.... so... i make a lot of spheres... they render very fast:-) even in the good old days:-) i got a very strong amiga4000 and some other amigas from friends... they all render day and night... and i got a DPS Perception ( or so) board in my amiga.... hardiskrecording... and playback... so i can play the clips directly from my amiga (with sound) to a professional Betacam-SP-Recorder..

best regards,

tijai