Hi Mark,

I saw Avatar too in Imax format. But I must say this stereo projection gave
me a headache too.
Not just me, but my son and daughter were complaining too.
I think I had problems with focusing on the subtitles and the image at the
same time.
Furthermore, because of the 3D effect, you get the idea you can choose to
focus on background or foreground.
But that's not possible of course.

Arjo.