Hi Neil,

Nice movie! Must have been a lot of work indeed.

I like the style of the textures, and overall atmosphere.

I've got only a few remarks.

The robot has legs, why doesn't he walk then?

I know character animation is very difficult, I tried only once in Realsoft and
gave up quickly.

But when you see legs, you would want to see them move.

The timing in the movie is a bit too even. The speed of everything is almost
constantly the same.

There could be a stronger rhythm IMHO.

I found the last part of the movie a bit hard to understand. I mean the part
where the robot is going in and out the pyramid.

And where does the second robot come from?

But I can understand you would rather go on with new ideas, so maybe my remarks
are helpful to keep in mind with new projects.

Arjo.