Hi Arjo,

Thanks for the nice words!

>a lot of work indeed

It was just under a month and a half but the sets were from old projects.
Although not sure that this was a time-saver - confronting the wrong ways I
used to do things!!!

>I like the style of the textures

Thanks. I cant beat procedurals. Simply seems to be how I do this stuff. Any
time I shift to colour maps I will usually end up changing things back to
procedural surfaces.

>The robot has legs, why doesn't he walk

I simply didnt have time to get a decent walk cycle going and I have nothing
rigged in my archives. So I stuck with the quasi-surfing thing but once I
started with it I decided it was possibly a lucky find!!

>The timing in the movie is a bit too even

Fully agree. A second viewing and this becomes even more evident. I grew aware
of the fact that I was rendering to similar frame count takes but too late to
do much about it and as with the walking, was up against time, so decided to
live with it. There was some documentation that suggested longer takes due to
the stereo viewing aspect so I was caught a bit because i like short action
takes.

> where does the second robot come from

Ah, well, where does he come from indeed .... Lol .... I showed the thing to a
local client and they missed it too ... that was when it was called "BLUE" ....
so I relented and shifted the title to help spell it out a bit. But that's it,
refuse to clarify it any more than that. So I'm sorry, but if you miss that one
you've missed the story!!! And I dont really care if no one gets it!! Laughter
here!!

As ever, very many thanks for your words!!

:-)

Yes, some 2D client stuff in the studio right now but sets for the next anim
are coming along well. That material called "terrain" in one of the landscape
samples is proving to be very useful!!!

Neil