Hi all,

I did some work on the cellar. You can now walk into the hall and at the end down the stairs into the cellar. Surprises are waiting there... I'm working on the Alchimech room in the cellar, dedicated to this obscure board game.

Top priority now is to fill that RS3d room with freely downloadable projects and tutorials! I have some things to say about the Building tool, for example ;)

Everything here was modeled and rendered with RS3d V6. The hall and cellar use Global Illumination, V6 works wonders compared to previous RS versions.

Forever under construction...:
http://www.athanor3d.com/hall1/hall1.html

enjoy,
Mark Heuymans