Did you consider using CSS for positioning the buttons, as I
suggested, rather than breaking the images apart into a table? I think
that the absolute positioning can work with percentages as well, then
you could use CSS to scale the images as well - they will still have
the same download time, but would work in smaller windows.

/Fredrik