Hiya,

Would it not be another idea to look at the FREE / Open Source
physically based and unbiased rendering engine that is LUXRENDER:

http://www.luxrender.net/

As opposed to €795 or so for fry????

Just a thought - I have used this via Blender and its very nice. Its
under constant development with new plugs for alot of other apps being
developed too,

Cheers
Aidan