Hi Stefan,

Yes, the editing was done by Michiel Los (Dynamisch in Beeld). This material is copyrighted but I guess I can show a sneak view
http://www.athanor3d.com/3dstuff/herofruit.wmv
So list, please don't spread or save it.
There's still a tiny chance there will be a followup. I hope all this work wasn't done in vain... so much work in only a few seconds, and in the end many shots were not even used! But character animation is great fun, even in RS ;)

enjoy,
Mark

Hi Mark..

Just had a look through of some list mails..and found this one again..

Just got curious.. did you finish that anim ?, did you post it on the list and I missed it ?
would be very cool to see it...

TIA

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..