Common tell me how or where in the manual.

Jean-Sebastien Perron

On 11-02-28 01:09 AM, K-UDA wrote:
Hello.
You should normalize the scale of the level after scaling the level.
Please read a manual carefully.
best regards, K-UDA

From: "Jean-Sebastien Perron" <j...@neuroworld.ws>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:03 AM
To: <user-list@light.realsoft3d.com>
Subject: Dangerous behavior for a 3D software.

Create a level
Create an analytical cube inside that level
Scale the level non uniformly so that the cube is now a stick
Rotate the cube inside the level (the cube will not deform and it should) Animate the rotation of the cube (while keyframing it will not deform, but if you press the play button it will)

The math in RS are inconsistent and this is very dangerous and confusing.

That does not explain why there are scaling in my axis level, I did not put it there myself. And it does not explain why when all the scaling is set back to 1 1 1 it does not resolve the problem. Also it's not explaining why in my project it's not returning back to it's original position at frame 0.

Jean-Sebastien Perron
www.NeuroWorld.ws