On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:49:25PM +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> Am 13.08.2013 12:36, schrieb Richard W.M. Jones:
> > In particular I'm having a problem where it looks as if vmlinux is
> > sending a signal to its parent process on shutdown.
>
> Really?
> If so, why does it not kill my shell if I run it directly?

I've no idea.  Perhaps you never send SIGTERM to the vmlinux process,
or maybe this is just a very strange bug.  Although it happens
reliably in two tests from the test suite, it doesn't happen in any of
the other tests (about 100 of them).

Perhaps I'm wrong about the nature of the bug and the signal is coming
from somewhere else.  Is there a way that a process inside the guest
could send a signal to a process on the host?  (I would hope not, but
have to ask in case something in the guest is going rogue).

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW