On 31/10/15 19:08, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> Am 31.10.2015 um 17:22 schrieb Anton Ivanov:
>> Richard, can you send me your config.
> Sure. It is basically a defconfig.

I am dragging an old config from some work I did a while back. I will
scrap it and do a defconfig build one I get back home (I am traveling at
the moment).

>> I have had it running for a couple of days before submission both under load
>> and idle it was doing OK.
> Well, what userspace did you try?

Debian Wheezy and Jessie including a full apt-get update ; apt-get
dist-upgrade

> I did some more tests, if nanosleep() is called periodically the issue does
> not arise.
> Maybe your userspace (systemd?) fires the syscall too often. ;)

Either that, or I re-used my old scripts which for a variety of reasons
do CPU pinning (I do not remember if I turned that off or not before
testing).

It may be that it does not show up when you are running UML pinned on
one host CPU. Same as above - I will re-test when I get back home, both
with my config and and with defconfig.