Andrew,

I ran into this before and had to delete the VFS temp dir in the /tmp directory
or where ever you place it.

Wyatt

On Nov 17, 2016 9:07 PM, Andrew Hulbert <ahulb...@ccri.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've been noticing some weird behavior that occurs when trying to update
jars for custom classpaths using VFS. After updating jars in HDFS they
seem to still be cached even though I have deleted the namespace,
classpath context and jar in HDFS. After putting the jar at a different
path and creating a newly named context it worked.

Does this sound like the kind of issues that were fixed in the 1.6.6
release perhaps? I couldn't tell from the release notes. This cluster is
1.6.4 so perhaps its already fixed but figured I'd ask.

Thanks!

Andrew