Dear All,

We have installed Apache Ambari Version 1.7.0. We had installed Hive with
the Hive Metastore database as MySQL.

Currently,we have to move the database from MySQL to Oracle(our application
is currently using Oracle and we would like the hive metastore also to be
hosted on Oracle). However, the Ambari UI doesn't allow us to edit the Hive
Database(the option is non-editable). Please let us know whether we can
change the metastore database after the installation of the cluster.

Attaching the screenshot of the Hive config page.

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.