*From:* Robert Levas [mailto:rle...@hortonworks.com]
*Sent:* Monday, March 21, 2016 11:21 AM
*To:* user@ambari.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Trying to create hbase tables after enabling Kerberos with
Ambari

Hi Roberta…

It seems like you need an auth-to-local run set up to translate
trafodion-robertaclus...@trafkdc.com to trafodion.

To can do this by editing the hadoop.security.auth_to_local property under
HDFS->Configs->Advanced->Advanced core-site.

Adding the following rule should do the trick:

RULE:[1:$1@$0](.*-robertaclus...@trafkdc.com)s/-robertaCluster@.*//

You will need to add this rule to the ruleset before/above less general
rules like

RULE:[1:$1@$0](.*@TRAFKDC.COM)s/@.*//

After adding this rule, save the config and restart the recommended
services.

I hope this helps,

Rob