Hi,

As far as I remember, that error may be linked to the duration of ticket
renewability. Just check that "renew_lifetime" is the same for every
configuration linked to Kerberos (krb5.conf & krb5kdc.conf for example). I
think if they don't match, the system assume there is a mistake somewhere
and therefore tickets should not be renewable for a wrong period.
Hope this helps, and good luck to you with Kerberos.

Regards,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
System Big Data engineer