From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:48 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Converting a shell script part to ant target

Hi,
Can anyone help me in converting this piece of code from shell script to an ant target?

//--------------------------------------------

# 12 : Check errors at build.msg and the logs

echo "Check there any errors "
cd $IMF/build
rm -rf /usr/local/error.txt
#grep " Error" *.log *.msg > /usr/local/error.txt grep " Failed" *.log *.msg >> /usr/local/error.txt

count=`cat /usr/local/error.txt|wc -w`
echo $count

if [ ``$count'' = ''0'' ]
then
status=Pass
else
status=Fail
fi

sleep 2

# 13 : Create mail file
echo "Runnning create mail script"
echo "To:$maillist" > /usr/local/mail.txt echo "Subject:Build Summary :: $product/$VER-$RELN/$status"
/usr/local/mail.txt

I will be thankful to you.

Regards
Pritesh