- Alexey.

Aaron Davies wrote:
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the rmic messages about "Unable to
verify class .... It is not defined." to go away. My problem is almost
exactly like the one described in
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=97069041417063&w=2>,
except that adding . to CLASSPATH (the shell path defined when I call
ant) doesn't help. I'm running ant under Win2k and have tried this
from both CMD and ZSH under cygwin. Any ideas?

--
Aaron Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]