You can use try/catch from Ant-Contribs or -keep-going option. The later will still fail the build, but it will execute as much targets as possible.

- Alexey.

Daniel Winterstein wrote:
How can I recover when an ant target fails?
I have several ant targets, and I want the top-level target to keep running even if some of the sub-targets fail.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
- Daniel

There are 3 types of mathematician:
those who can count, and those who can't.

Dr Daniel Winterstein ThinkTank Mathematics Ltd http://thinktankmaths.co.uk