Hi all

I have the following target:

        <target name="CreateExecutableJarFile">
                <jar destfile="XXX.jar">
                        <zipfileset dir="build/classes" prefix="" />
                        <zipfileset dir="lib" />
                        <manifest>
                                <attribute name="Main-Class"
value="com.x.y.z.Hello" />
                        </manifest>
                </jar>
        </target>

When I run the JAR from the command line I get ClassNotFoundExceptions and
this is because some external JARS are not accessible. How can I add
numerous external JARS e.g. Spring.jar so this all works?