If you download
https://github.com/downloads/ggtools/GrandUI/grand-ui-0.7.2.tar.gz, unzip,
replace ant.jar and ant-launcher.jar with updated jars ... and then launch
the bat file on Windows with a 32 bit JRE, it will render a visual for you
(including extension points).

I was also working on something similar a short while back ... and simply
decided to use the depends attribute.
For example:
<extension-point name="-jar" depends="compile"/>

<target name="module.specific.jar" extensionOf="-jar"
depends="another.jar.target">
</target>

Parag Doke
Save paper, save trees. Do not print emails/documents unless absolutely
necessary.