at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete.handle(Delete.java:720)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete.removeDir(Delete.java:769)
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete.removeDir(Delete.java:765)
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete.execute(Delete.java:769)
org.apache.tools.ant.UnkownElement.execute(UnkownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke( Unknown Source)

Apache ant 1.7.0

As soon as build is done the main build file sets the classpath which
includes certain jars.
Know what I am trying to do is before even importing those jars i am trying
to check if they were present in the project folder or not.
If they were delete them and copy newer version from a FTP location and
then set the classpath. I hope this makes sense.

Can you suggest a work around.