Hey Stephan,

I tried using "deleteonexit" and it is know allowing me to delete something
of the jars but not allowing me to delete 2 directories. It says the once
Ant JVM is terminated it can be deleted.

Can we terminate ant jvm and restart once this delete is completed. I know
its a stupid question but just wanted to see if you have seen this before
by any chance.

Let me check if I can extract a small build. i will need to get approvals
on that.

I tried executing a batch commands also and it is now allowing me to delete
some of the files when i execute it from ant. But when i execute as a
separate batch file it allows me to delete files in that workspace.

Thanks
Aalok