Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:18:51 +0000
Subject: Re: 0.4
From: younes.ou...@gmail.com
To: user@aries.apache.org

Hello Alasdair,
I endorse the point of view of both Bengt and Harald. It will be very
interesting to release the enhancement allowing the runtime enhancer. This
feature is more 'compatible' with the loose-coupling best-practice. Why should
my 'entities bundles' know about their JPA Provider?

I believe that the big work has been already completed by implementing
successfully the run-time enhancer. There is just a small but important step
that remains: officially offer that important feature to the public.

Warm regards.

Younes Ouadi