Hello,

I have been playing around with Aries over the last few days and I have
been able to make some services via blueprint framework. However, now I
would like to expose these services remotely (EJB-like via RMI or
WS-style via SOAP). What is the recommended approach to do this? Is
there already some support in the current version of Aries to do this or
is this planned in the future? Should I use an app server like Geronimo
and deploy my bundles in there after which I can use the typical JEE
services (such as remoting) provided by an app server. Or should I go
for a framework like the DOSGi framework of CXF?

Any pointers regarding the possibilities, recommended approaches,
experiences, samples would be very much appreciated.

Thx for the help,

Frederik.

<pre>

Dexia disclaimer: