I meant my own OSGi services that I register and pull from the registry.
Not Camel core components.

Trust me I don't have a great love of Blueprint but I haven't seen any
solutions using DS and Camel that I thought were "ooh, I just have to do it
that way".

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 6:14 AM, Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net