The patch works using the util JAR staged at that location.

Thanks for the help Guillaume! Can you let us know when the release is
available in general maven repositories?

Wouter

Interested in joining our team? Have a look at our *new* jobs here
www.aca-it.be/jobs

[image: Wouter Bancken]
[image: email] wouter.banc...@aca-it.be
[image: Phone] +32 (0) 11 26 50 10 <003211265010>
[image: GSM] +32 (0) 494 25 63 84 <0032494256384>
[image: Logo ACA IT-Solutions] <http://www.aca-it.be>

*ACA IT-Solutions NV*
*HQ:* Herkenrodesingel 8B 2.01 | 3500 Hasselt
T +32(0)11 26 50 10 <003211265010> | F +32(0)11 26 50 11
www.aca-it.be | Twitter <https://twitter.com/aca_it> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACA-IT-Solutions/278520212202909> | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/6524>