From: Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham <sshanmug...@twitter.com>
Date: Thursday, 17. May 2018 at 22:13
To: "d...@aurora.apache.org" <d...@aurora.apache.org>
Cc: "user@aurora.apache.org" <user@aurora.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] State of the Community

Hello Renan,

I understand your frustration.

I am a strong +1 for automating the release and voting process. I performed
a release a while back and the process definitely needs it improve documentation
at the least. If one of the members who are more familiar with this process can
create a backlog, I will be happy to chip in.

-Santhosh

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Renan DelValle