You need to adapt this Tool for your own requirements.

You can possibly use the SchemaBuilder[0] to build a schema @Runtime which
you would then pass to DataFileWriter.write(schema, outStream). Thats how I
would try it over then refine it for your use case. Any others ideas?

[0]
http://avro.apache.org/docs/current/api/java/index.html?org/apache/avro/SchemaBuilder.html

--
*Lewis*