Good Day all,

I’m hoping to get some insight(s) if possible... with regards to Data
Validation...

We are replacing our std POJO's with AVRO backed Schema POJO's..

We currently utilized Hibernate's Validator Annotations for field level
data validation and were looking to see if Avro has any data validation
schema's in place..

When I speak of data validation I'm wanting to enforce data rules on
elements (Required, length, type) validations

--
Those who say it can't be done, are usually interrupted by those doing it.