Thank you Sam.I  am trying to read only one binary file in map reduce and
split that into 4 avro files each having different schema.I am trying to do
 this in one job but I am still not sure how to specify multipleoutput
schemas to an Avrojob instance.Do we need to create multiple instances of
Avrojob in the map reduce driver to do this?.

Thanks,
Nishan